Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bad Love Story with a Married Man

I met this man in a clinic where i worked.

He was one of our client and i never really thought things would be so different between us.  i was the receptionist that time and as he walked by the reception area, i never really thought i will get his attention.. he asked my number, and i gave it to him.. he calls me a lot, checked me from time to time and we dated and went out sometimes. i really fell in love with him accidentally because of the way he cared about me. he was 35, i’m just 21. but i believe that age doesn’t matter. he was the first guy who make me feel like i’m a child and a woman at the same time.. but i never really thought, this won’t be a happy ending for me, one time he tried to open me something.. i listened and he said that he has a family and ouched, it hurts like hell. i gave him everything but he still lift me wounded. i am still moving on now.. and i really feel so depressed every time i remember him. his name is robert by the way.. a guy who came so fast, and walked away that easily… ouche, i am really traumatized. i don’t know if i will ever love again..

Thanks abbie for this love story